Gulfside Windows, Doors and More; Cut Your Energy Bill and Protect Your Home From Hurricanes and Severe Weather.
Hyundai Hope on Wheels and Tampa-area Hyundai dealers presented St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital with a $50,000 Hyundai Impact Award Wednesday, June 28, which will be used to support the work of pediatric cancer research and programs. St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital was chosen because of its proven track record of caring for kids with pediatric cancer, and is one of 25 recipients across the country to receive a 2017 Hyundai Impact Award from Hyundai Hope On Wheels.
Immediately following the check presentation, some of the pediatric cancer patients who have received treatment at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital dipped their hands in colorful paint and placed their handprints on a white 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe - the Hope On Wheels hero vehicle - to commemorate their brave battles with cancer.
Hyundai and its dealers joined the fight against pediatric cancer in 1998. Now in its 19th year, Hope On Wheels remains committed to helping children fight this disease through funding life-saving research and innovative treatments. This year alone, Hyundai Hope on Wheels will award more than $15 million in new pediatric cancer grants.
People who spoke during the check presentation event included:
· Kate Reed, President of St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital and St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital
· Dr. Mark Mogul, Medical Director, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (Grant Recipient)
· Analiz Matos, one of St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital’s oncology patients
· Hannah Adams, Hyundai Hope on Wheels National Youth Ambassador
· Scott Fink, CEO/Dealer Principal, Hyundai of New Port Richey